AUTM Webinar Training Now Available to Universiti Brunei Darussalam
April 06, 2022
UBD Library and the Office of Assistant Vice-Chancellor Innovation and Enterprise (OAVCIE) are working in collaboration with the Association of University Transfer Manager (AUTM) to provide you with unlimited access to online training webinars.
You now have access to more than 200-hours of recorded training on topics such as:
- Anatomy of a License
- Artificial Intelligence and Intellectual Property
- Inequitable Conduct: How to Protect Your Patents
- Royalties and Equity Distribution
- Intellectual Property Primer
- IP Basics for Software Innovations
- And much more including the 2021 AUTM Annual Meeting Recordings.
Visit the https://autm.net/ubd today to start your training. Please note that the link can only be accessed internally within UBD. Search by keyword to find topics of interest. Sort by date in the right-hand column to find the most recent additions to the library. Webinars are added each month.
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Assistant Vice-Chancellor Innovation and Enterprise (OAVCIE) on firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to News/Events